Paper! It’s the scourge of the digital age, but also the opportunity. The paper is all around us. It’s on your desk, in the file cabinets, on the floor. There are hoarders, who can’t bear to part with anything. But, our accountants tell us to save our financial documents for seven years. Even the neatest person has paper somewhere. What about the slides from your vacations, which you keep saying you’ll scan so they are easily available?
There is so much emphasis these days on DIY – Do It Yourself – even if you are not an expert. “I’ll do it on the weekend,” you think. Then, the weekend arrives and shopping may look more attractive than the daunting task of facing that paper. Inevitably, the job never gets completed or is done in piecemeal. DIY turns out not to be faster or efficient.
You have to realize when it’s time to Outsource Document Scanning in Lake Worth. That’s when you contact Saxon Archives. In the June 27 PayScale Career News.com, Donna Smallin Kuper of Unclutter.com lists 10 organizational tips for professionals. First on the list is to digitize documents, but seems to imply DIY. Tips 2, 3, and 4 deals with being able to manage and retrieve those files from a secure server, recommending investigating cloud services.
Saxon Archives can handle all four and the best part is in a timely and cost efficient manner. Perhaps, one of the most important factors is focus. This is what Saxon Archives does, it is their expertise, and they are not trying to fit this in between preparing for that big presentation.
Saxon’s staff doesn’t just scan documents and files. They make sure each page has scanned correctly. After completing scanning, Saxon Archives provides access to the documents with either a software package or online site. Any digital images can be imported into any graphics software.
Here are a few more important reasons why you should outsource document scanning in Lake Worth to Saxon Archives:
- Each project has specific performance goals for the staff, meaning jobs are continually completed faster, but without sacrificing quality.
- Because this work is Saxon Archive’s job, they can better estimate when the project will be completed. They can satisfy your goals and needs.
- The staff knows how to use the technology, so no one is learning as they go along. They can provide excellent support to clients.
- Saxon Archives has the proper equipment to do any job.
- By outsourcing to Saxon, no employee’s time is being taken away from the important duties of the business.
Now that you are convinced, contact us or call 561-882-1170.
Latest posts by Dwight Saxon (see all)
- Document Shredding West Palm Beach, Florida - July 18, 2015
- It’s the time of year for organizing and clearing up the office! - November 14, 2014
- Check us out on Flickr! - November 13, 2014